Tenafly Nature Center is always happy to participate in community events. Schedule us to make an appearance at your fundraiser, gala, festival, or conference. There are three different options to include us in your event:
- We will set up a booth full of information about TNC and have a naturalist on hand to engage passers-by at no cost.
- For a small fee our table would include a few of our live animals along with our interactive table displays and information about TNC.
- Schedule a TNC to Go program as part of your event (see program options below).
TNC to Go Tabling Pricing
|| Basic |
| Tabling with |
Live Animals on Display
Live Animal Program
| 1st Hour/Program (NJ & NY)
|| $0|| $100|| $200|| $350
| 1st Hour/Program (NYC boroughs)
|| $0|| $150*|| $325*|| $475*
| Consecutive Hour/Programs
|| $0|| $50|| $125|| $300|
- There is no additional charge for supervising adults.
- *Additional fee is included to the First program fee for all New York City boroughs visits to cover NYC permit requirements.
- A mileage charge of the current IRS rate per mile round trip is added to the program fee if the location is outside of Tenafly.
- One parking space must be provided near the entrance of your location (if no parking is available at your site then a fee will be added to cover any associated garage fees).
- Consecutive programs are programs held one right after another, for different classes, in the same location with no more than a 60 minute break between two of the programs.
- **Includes touchable biofacts and hands-on activities for visitors.
- If your funds are limited, please consider applying for a scholarship (we strive to make nature accessible to everyone).
Animals Available for a Live Animal Display
Please note that not all animals are always available and specific species are subject to change.
- Amphibians: American Toad, American Bullfrog, Spotted Salamander
- Reptiles: Eastern Box Turtle, Wood Turtle, King snake, Pine snake, Corn snake, Leopard Gecko, Bearded Dragon
- Invertebrates: North American Walking Stick insect, Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, North American Giant Millipede
- Birds: Red-Tailed Hawk, Barred Owl
- Mammals: Long Tailed Chinchilla, Fancy Rat
Back to top of page