8th grade students can register for our Jr. CIT program! Part camper and part helper, Jr. CITs will be put with our youngest chipmunk campers and assist the counselors. They will gain confidence, learn the ins and outs of working with children, and enjoy all of the same camp fun by hiking, making crafts, and meeting our animal ambassadors.
We will accept two Jr. CITs for each week of Pre-K & K camp priced at $375/ week.
- Campers may attend multiple weeks. Each week will feature different themes and activities.
- After registering, primary guardian will receive confirmation emails.
- Be sure to sign up early; space is limited and pre-registration is required.
- Current annual Family Membership ($60) is required for all participants in our camp programs. Not a member? Join or renew now and take advantage of what the nature center offers all year round.
- Click the Register button, complete the form, and pay with a credit card.
- Wait for your confirmation email and use the link to log into our online health system: PROCARE.
This is where you will tell us about your camper, fill out health information, emergency contacts, other important safety data, and submit the following required files:The Mandatory Health Packet: Universal Health Record from your child’s health care provider.
Including an Immunization History:
- Please note, if your health care provider will not be including a complete immunization form the Health Department requires a written statement signed by the parent or guardian explaining how the administration of immunizing agents conflicts with the camper’s exercise of bona fide religious tenets or practices. General philosophical or moral objection to immunization shall not be sufficient for an exemption on religious grounds.
- A copy of your insurance card.
- A copy of any information regarding your child's activity restrictions/special needs (ex. IEP, ISFP).
- Complete the form submission through PROCARE 7 days prior to the start of the camp session. New Jersey state law requires that campers submit a current health record each year.
Failure to submit all forms to TNC 7 days before the first day of camp will result in forfeiture of your registration fee. No exceptions.