Thank you for being interested in being a Vendor for Nature Day!
10 FT wide Space rental is $15 - Deadline – May 30, 2019
Payment can be done by phone, online or by check made out to the Tenafly Nature Center
*fee waived for non-profits with proof of status. **Special consideration for food/drink vendors
Terms and Conditions
1. Setup/ Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 11:00 am the day of the Arts and Crafts Fair. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 10:00 am the day of the Fair. Break down can start no sooner than 4:00pm and must be completed by 5:00 pm. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. *Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor tables/ booths must be manned at all times and intact until show closes at 4 p.m. The Tenafly Nature Center is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Exhibitor Items: Items for sale at the Exhibitor’s booth must be predominantly handmade by the Exhibitor. Each Exhibitor must submit a few photographs of his or her craft(s). If participating as a crafter, Tenafly Nature Center reserves the right to have items removed that are considered not appropriately handmade. Items cannot be simply purchased for resale.
4. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire or casualty. The Tenafly Nature Center expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the fair.
5. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for fair attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands or additional equipment.
6. One Business per table: Only one (1) business per table; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of the Tenafly Nature Center
7. Acceptance: The Tenafly Nature Center reserves the right to decline any application for space if it deems such action to be in the best interest of the Arts and Crafts Fair.
8. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event.
9. Electricity: Electricity will not be available to regular vendors. A special electric capable spot can be provided to food vendor
10. Music: Please check with fair director about music policy
11. Tables & Chairs: Each Exhibitor may furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tent or canopy.
12. Outdoor exhibitors: For outside exhibitors, it is advised to bring along shims, or blocks of wood to level out the tables, since most of the street area is on flat, but un-level ground. All tents and canopies must be secured to the ground using weights/ sand bags in case of windy weather.
13. Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. Tenafly Nature Center is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health or other causes for non-participation.
14. Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Tenafly Nature Center from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at the Tenafly Nature Center Arts and Crafts Fair.