keep learning and have fun too!
Children will explore TNC woods and trails, make crafts, share stories and play games while learning about the environment.
Winter-themed activities include searching for animal tracks, eating s’mores around the campfire on Friday's and more. Sign up early. Don't let your child miss out on fun, hands-on nature experiences, outdoor discovery, and the chance to explore our native hardwood forest and pond ecosystems.
Please double check your child's school calendar for which days they have off! Town vacation days may vary.
5 Full Days $350
5 Half Days $200
Each Half Day $50
Full day is 9:00-3:30 pm
Half days are 9:00-12:30pm or 12:00-3:30pm
Pre-K & K campers must be a minimum of 4 years old and bathroom independent. For the safety of our staff and campers, TNC staff do not go into the bathroom with campers.
Children should bring a refillable water bottle, two snacks, and lunch. Layers and rain/snow gear are recommended (rain boots, snow pants, jacket, hat, gloves etc.). A participant daily checklist can be found on our vacation day camp web page. Rain or shine. Children may attend individual days or half days.
- Current annual Family Membership ($60) is required for all participants in our camp programs. Not a member? Join or renew now and take advantage of what the nature center offers all year round.
- Click the Register button, complete the form, and pay with a credit card.
- Wait for your confirmation email and use the link to log into our online health system: CAMPDOCS. (May take up to a week to receive email)
This is where you will tell us about your camper, fill out health information, emergency contacts, other important safety data, and submit the following required files:The Mandatory Health Packet: Universal Health Record from your child’s health care provider.
Including an Immunization History:
- Please note, if your health care provider will not be including a complete immunization form the Health Department requires a written statement signed by the parent or guardian explaining how the administration of immunizing agents conflicts with the camper’s exercise of bona fide religious tenets or practices. General philosophical or moral objection to immunization shall not be sufficient for an exemption on religious grounds.
- A copy of your insurance card.
- A copy of any information regarding your child's activity restrictions/special needs (ex. IEP, ISFP).
- Complete the form submission through CAMPDOCS 7 days prior to the start of the camp session. New Jersey state law requires that campers submit a current health record each year.
Failure to submit all forms to TNC 7 days before the first day of camp will result in forfeiture of your registration fee. No exceptions.