Tenafly Nature Center accepts registrations in the order they are received. TNC reserves the right to cancel, reschedule, or change programs as needed. All fees are per person unless otherwise stated.
The "For Families and Adults" programs are for individual families and adults. If you are part of a group of 10 or more participants, please visit one of our group program pages to learn more about what we can offer for your group.
To Register Online
- Click on an event in the Seasonal Programs section to view the details for an event.
- In the events detail page, click the "Register" button to register for a program.
- Credit cards can be processed during the registration process.
- If you would like to pay with cash or a check, please complete the registration process online. You will then be sent an invoice and can return payment to us via mail with the invoice. Please make checks payable to: Tenafly Nature Center.
- Complete payment is required to hold reservation, we reserve the right to delete incomplete registrations.
- All programs prices are per person (unless otherwise noted).
- We ask that you register for all programs that you intend to participate in, including the programs marked as "free" so that we can prepare the best program possible!
- Select programs require a minimum registration number. These may be cancelled if minimum is not reached.
Programs for Families and Adults Refund Policy:
- For one-time seasonal programs such as Campfire & Night hikes, Guided Walks, Maple Sugaring, or other programs for which individuals and families may register, we can offer refunds only if the program is canceled or rescheduled by Tenafly Nature Center (ex. insufficient registration or inclement weather).
- Membership is a tax-deductible donation with year-round benefits, and is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given after a series begins.
- No refunds due to changes in individual schedules, illness, or other personal reasons.
- The staff reserves the right to cancel registration without refund for unacceptable behavior or children registered for the incorrect age group/grade level.
- Nature Day Camp (vacation or summer), School, Scout, Birthday Parties, Adult, Library, Senior Center, Garden Club, or other group programs and special events have different policies. Please see those pages for more information.
Accessibility at TNC
- = Indicates that the program is held on accessible surfaces for people with mobility challenges. With a weeks notice TNC staff can adapt most programs for people with different abilities.