Schedule Early! Spring and Fall time slots can fill months in advance, but we're open all year.
For faster scheduling, have several date & time options ready when you submit the form below.
When you schedule a program, a time slot will be reserved for you. Time slots can be scheduled between the hours of 9 am–9 pm, seven days a week, depending upon our educator availability. School and summer group programs are usually booked Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:30 am-2:00 pm, but other time slots can also be arranged.
Complete the Libarary Program Interest Form below.
(Please note that it may take 24-48 hours for us to receive and review your request. We will be in touch via email as soon as possible).
Review and sign the confirmation/invoice form upon receipt. Payment can be made via cash, Purchase order, credit card, or check.
- Please make checks payable to Tenafly Nature Center.
- Credit cards may be accepted by letting the Education Director know of your payment choice ahead of time.
Mail the signed confirmation form with payment, to the Education Director c/o Tenafly Nature Center.
TNC to Go Pricing
|| 60-Minute Library Program
| 1st Program (NJ & NY)
| 1st Program (NYC boroughs)
| Consecutive Programs
- There is no additional charge for supervising adults.
- *Additional fee is included to the First program fee for all New York City boroughs visits to cover NYC permit requirements.
- A mileage charge of the current IRS rate per mile round trip is added to the program fee if the location is outside of Tenafly.
- One parking space must be provided near the entrance of your location (if no parking is available at your site then a fee will be added to cover any associated garage fees).
- Consecutive programs are programs held one right after another, for different classes, in the same school with no more than a 60 minute break between two of the programs.
- If your funds are limited, please consider applying for a scholarship (we strive to make nature accessible to everyone).
Program and Payment Policies
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required for all programs.
- Programs scheduled with less than two weeks notice will require a non-refundable deposit of $50 three days prior to the program.
- Additional parents may not attend without prior permission from the Education Director.
- Payment can be made by your group representative via check, cash, purchase order, or money order (credit cards may be accepted by letting the Education Director know of your payment choice ahead of time).
- It is the duty of the group representative to collect and pay the entire fee (TNC will not accept individual payments from the participants).
Reschedule, Cancellation & Refund Information
- If you must reschedule or cancel, a $50 processing fee will be applied.
- If your TNC to Go must be cancelled, refunds are based on how far in advance cancellation is from the scheduled date.
- Cancellation Timeline Refund Amount
- More than 30 days’ notice - 100% returned
- 11 to 30 days’ notice - 50% returned
- Less than 11 days’ notice - NO REFUND
- We reserve the right to terminate your event for non-compliance with these regulations and prohibit plans that may interfere with operations, cause harm to animals, or other reasons at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled activity if actual group size and age levels differ substantially from the reservation without notification. The above cancellation/ refund policy applies.
If your group has had a program with us recently and you would like to let us know what you thought, please complete an evaluation form.
This evaluation will help us to continue to refine our offerings thus ensuring we are providing all groups with high quality programming in the future and meeting your expectations.