As a member supported, not-for-profit organization, membership is critical to fulfilling our mission. Tenafly Nature Center is independent and does not receive state and/or county support. Annual memberships expire one year from your join date and are 100% tax deductible.
All Annual Memberships Include (for at least one individual):Multi-person and Premium levels are entitled to additional benefits.
- Free admission to our over 7 miles of trails; daily from one hour after sunrise to one hour prior to sunset.
- Over 100 free or discounted seasonal programs for 1 year.
- Guided walks with one of our Environmental Educators (1st Sunday of every month)
- Seasonal Scavenger Hunt (2nd Weekend of every month)
- Nature Story time (3rd Saturday of every month)
- Exclusive members-only programs.
- Free admission to Butterfly House (available between Memorial Day and Labor Day).
- Free access to Explore-a-bag borrowing privileges (includes binoculars, field guides, etc.).
- Free access to Junior Naturalist Booklets (earn up to 4 free seasonal Junior Naturalist patches per member).
- A one-year subscription to the quarterly Tenafly Nature Center newsletter, Nature & News.
- Advance notice of events through e-mail updates.
- Stephen Minkoff Memorial Library borrowing privileges.
- Merchandise Discounts at participating local stores and restaurants.
- Free or discounted admission to more than 130 participating North American nature & science centers.
- Invitation to the Annual Meeting and election privileges.
- Memberships are 100% tax deductible.