Corporate Membership provides your employees with memberships to our organization. As a member supported, not-for-profit organization, membership is critical to fulfilling our mission. Tenafly Nature Center is independent and does not receive state and/or county support. Memberships expire one year from your join date and are 100% tax deductible.
Our members actively enjoy nature, exercise outdoors, reduce stress levels, participate in educational programs and attend fun family events. Our over seven miles of trails will provide your employees an inspiring outlet for healthy activities, creativity and peace of mind.
By becoming a Corporate Member, you will:
- Reward your employees
- Promote healthy lifestyles
- Increase employee engagement
As a Corporate Member, you send an important message to the community. Your support says you care about preserving the environment and providing the community with a peaceful nature sanctuary. Your business will be proud to demonstrate itself as a leader for its commitment to environmental stewardship, education and sustainability.
All Memberships Include:
- Over 100 discounted seasonal programs for 1 year.
- Guided walks with one of our Environmental Educators (1st Sunday of every month)
- Seasonal Scavenger Hunt (2nd Saturday of every month)
- Nature Story time (3rd Saturday of every month)
- Exclusive members-only programs.
- Free admission to Butterfly House (available between Memorial Day and Labor Day).
- Members only opportunity of holding a fee-based birthday party (min. Family level).
- Access to fee-based Nature Day Camps throughout the year (min. Family level).
- Priority enrollment for camps (min. Sustaining level).
- Discounted Explore-a-bag borrowing privileges (includes binoculars, field guides, etc.).
- Free access to Junior Naturalist Booklets (earn up to 4 free seasonal Junior Naturalist patches per person).
- A one-year mailed subscription to the quarterly Tenafly Nature Center newsletter, Nature & News.
- Advance notice of events through e-mail updates.
- Stephen Minkoff Memorial Library borrowing privileges.
- Merchandise Discounts at participating local stores and restaurants.
- Free or discounted admission to more than 130 participating North American nature & science centers.
- Invitation to the Annual Meeting and election privileges.
- Memberships are 100% tax deductible.
Business Benefits Include:By becoming a Corporate Member, your business will be eligible for these additional benefits during the year:
- Recognition in one issue of Tenafly Nature Center’s newsletter, Nature & News and your company logo posted on our website for the year.
- One team-building or live animal program at your location or at Tenafly Nature Center.