When school is out, kids can keep learning and have fun too! Campers explore the Tenafly Nature Center woods and trails, make crafts, share stories and play games while learning about the environment. Vacation day camps are offered in every season. For more information about summer camps, please visit our Summer Nature Day Camp page.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:00 PM • TNC Visitor Center
Monday, June 24, 2013 9:00 AM • Tenafly Nature Center Pavilion
Monday, July 01, 2013 9:00 AM • Tenafly Nature Center Pavilion
Monday, July 08, 2013 9:00 AM • Tenafly Nature Center Pavilion
After registering your child, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This e-mail contains the following required paperwork:
- Tenafly Nature Center Camp Form. This form must be submitted 7 days before camp begins (via mail, drop-off, fax, or e-mail).
- Parent/Guardian: Complete pages 1-3, one form per child. (Emergency Contacts, Health Record, Permissions)
- Health Care Provider: Send page 4 to your child’s health care provider for completion, one page per child (Universal Child Health Record).
- Participant daily checklist and outdoor information forms to prepare for camp.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
• Your child's name
• Camp date and age group
• Your name
• Your phone number
Counselor In Training (CIT)
Students aged 14 -18 can volunteer as a counselor in training and assist TNC's professional education staff with Nature Day Camp in the summer and year-round. Help prepare, lead and clean up camp crafts and activities. Must love working with the little ones! Gain valuable leadership experience and it looks great on a resume!
- Mandatory training June 2 (10 am - 4 pm) and June 16 (1 - 4 pm)
- Minimum 2 week availability during the summer (tell us your availability; we schedule based on that). Additional weeks possible in summer and throughout the year.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Click Here to Learn More