View Tenafly Nature Center Trail Map in a larger map
Printable Tenafly Nature Center Trail Map
Printable Table of Nature Center Trail Lengths
Trail Rules & Information
Please respect the wildlife and their habitat. Take only pictures...and leave nothing.
As a guest in a nature preserve, we ask that you respect these rules to keep TNC a safe, clean, natural, and pleasant place to visit. Please ensure any other people in your group or family, including children, understand them as well.
- Trails are open to the public from dawn to dusk every day.
- Groups of 10 people or more, even if self-guided, must make arrangements with the staff ahead of time.
- Please be respectful and keep loud voices and noises to a minimum.
- No pets leashed, carried, or otherwise.
- Stay on the trails.
- Don't smoke or light fires.
- No bikes or strollers beyond the parking area.
- Don't litter.
- Don’t pick, disturb, collect, or take natural mementos home (this includes the frogs, fish, flowers, mushrooms, insects, etc.).
- Don't release any wild or domestic animals.
- Any rule violations brought to our attention would be greatly appreciated.
- Thank you and enjoy your visit!