View Tenafly Nature Center Trail Map in a larger map
Printable / Viewable Tenafly Nature Center Trail Map | Korean 산책로 지도
Printable / Viewable Table of Nature Center Trail Lengths
Trail Rules & Information
Please respect the wildlife and their habitat. Take only pictures...and leave nothing.
As a guest in a nature preserve, we ask that you respect these rules to keep TNC a safe, clean, natural, and pleasant place to visit. Please ensure any other people in your group or family, including children, understand them as well.
- Trails are open to the public from dawn to dusk every day.
- Groups of 10 people or more, even if self-guided, must make arrangements with the staff ahead of time.
- Please be respectful and keep loud voices and noises to a minimum.
- No pets leashed, carried, or otherwise.
- Do not release any animals.
- To minimize disturbance to plants & wildlife, stay on trails at all times. Stay out of streams and ponds.
- Don't light fires.
Smoking and/or the carrying of a lighted cigarette, cigar, pipe or other combustible substance, in any manner or any form, including vapor from an electronic smoking device, is prohibited at all times, in all borough parks, playgrounds, playing fields, recreation facilities, and recreational areas.
- Trails are for foot traffic only. Do not bring any vehicles including bicycles and strollers beyond the parking area.
- Leave No Trace — Carry-In, Carry-Out. Please no littering.
- Please do not disturb, feed, collect or remove wildlife—plants or animals or other objects (rocks, soil, leaves, acorns).Don’t pick, disturb, collect, or take natural mementos home (this includes the frogs, fish, flowers, mushrooms, insects, etc.).
- Don't release any wild or domestic animals.
- Any rule violations brought to our attention would be greatly appreciated.
- Thank you and enjoy your visit!