Animals live with us, around us, and on all seven continents. Campers are introduced to some of the most amazing animals in five of the different classes; amphibians, reptiles, fish, birds and mammals. Each child will gain a new understanding of the world after imagining the underwater world of a fish or the soaring abilities of a bird!
Ten week-long Pre-K & Kindergarten (4-5 yrs.) day camp sessions available. Each week runs from, 9:00 am to 3:30 pm daily [with AM (9:00 am-12:30 pm) or PM (12:00-3:30 pm) half day options available].
Pre-K & K campers must be a minimum of 4 years old and bathroom independent. For the safety of our staff and campers, TNC staff do not go into the bathroom with campers.
Solid as a Rock: June 25-29 [Pre-K/K]
Amazing Animals: July 2-6 [Pre-K/K]
Senses, Colors, and Shapes: July 9-13 [Pre-K/K]
Dive In!: July 16-20 [Pre-K/K]
Endangered Planet: July 23-27 [Pre-K/K]
Wacky Weather: July 30-August 3 [Pre-K/K]
Oh, the Places We'll Go: August 6-10 [Pre-K-1st]
Back in Time: August 13-17 [Pre-K-1st]
Ocean Commotion: August 20-24 [Pre-K/K]
Circle of Life: August 27-31 [Pre-K/K]
- Use the grade your child is entering next September to determine group.
- Campers may attend multiple weeks. Each week will feature different activities.
- After registering, primary guardian will receive confirmation emails.
- Be sure to sign up early; space is limited and pre-registration is required.
- Extended Care may be provided before and after camp for an additional fee. This is not an extended camp experience. During this time campers participate in supervised, self-directed, indoor activities.
- Pre-Care: 8:00-9:00 am, $60 per camper per week.
- Post-Care: 3:30-5:00 pm, $75 per camper per week.
- If registering for both Pre- and Post-Care, fee is discounted to $125 per week.
- Daily options available!
- Current annual Family Membership ($60) is required for all participants in our camp programs. Not a member? Join or renew now and take advantage of what the nature center offers all year round.
- Click the Register button, complete the form, and pay with a credit card.
- Wait for your confirmation email and use the link to log into our online health system: CAMPDOCS. (May take up to a week to receive email)
This is where you will tell us about your camper, fill out health information, emergency contacts, other important safety data, and submit the following required files:The Mandatory Health Packet: Universal Health Record from your child’s health care provider.
Including an Immunization History:
- Please note, if your health care provider will not be including a complete immunization form the Health Department requires a written statement signed by the parent or guardian explaining how the administration of immunizing agents conflicts with the camper’s exercise of bona fide religious tenets or practices. General philosophical or moral objection to immunization shall not be sufficient for an exemption on religious grounds.
- A copy of your insurance card.
- A copy of any information regarding your child's activity restrictions/special needs (ex. IEP, ISFP).
- Complete the form submission through CAMPDOCS 7 days prior to the start of the camp session. New Jersey state law requires that campers submit a current health record each year.
Failure to submit all forms to TNC 7 days before the first day of camp will result in forfeiture of your registration fee. No exceptions.