Tenafly Nature Center accepts registrations in the order they are received. TNC reserves the right to cancel, reschedule, or change programs as needed. All fees are per person unless otherwise stated.
- On the Seasonal Programs page click on the event to open the event detail page.
- In the events detail page click the "Register" button to register for a program. Credit cards can be processed during the registration process. If you would like to pay with cash or a check, please complete the registration process online. You will then be sent an invoice and can return payment to us via mail with the invoice.
- We ask that you register for programs marked with "free" so that we can prepare the best program possible! You may also register for free programs via phone or email.
- When registering for a program by mail please include the program title, program time, number of adults, number of children, your complete address, a phone number and e-mail address.
- Please make checks payable to: Tenafly Nature Center.
- For one-time Seasonal Programs and events such as Campfires, Night Hikes, Guided Walks, Maple Sugaring, or other programs for which individuals and families may register, we can offer refunds only if the program is canceled or rescheduled by Tenafly Nature Center due to insufficient registration or bad weather etc.
- No refunds will be given after a series begins.
- Due to the number of registrations received for our numerous programs, we are unable to provide refunds due to changes in individual schedules, illness, or other personal reasons.
- The staff reserves the right to cancel registration without refund for unacceptable behavior or children registered for the incorrect age group/grade level.
- This policy does not cover Summer Nature Day Camp, School, Scout, or other group programs.
Accessibility at TNC
This symbol indicates that this program held on surfaces that are accessible for people of differing abilities.