There are many reasons to become a member of TNC. Some members hike in every season, attend outdoor programs, volunteer their talents and serve on committees; others read the newsletter or call the staff to ask nature questions. However you participate, being a member of TNC creates a local community -- and together, we can "Think Globally, Act Locally".
As an member supported, non-profit organization, membership is critical to our mission. Tenafly Nature Center is an independent organization and does not receive state or county support. Memberships are 100% tax-deductible and expire one year from the date you join.
All Memberships Include:
Your Membership Helps:
- Maintain over seven miles of trails and nearly 400 acres of forest, streams and wetlands.
- Actively manage habitats for native wildlife.
- Provide high quality education programs for schools, scouts, and local families.
- Provide scholarships for campers and special needs programs that could not otherwise afford to visit TNC.
- Answer questions from our community about living with nature and rescuing wildlife.
- Train high school and college interns for natural history and education careers.
- Maintain the Redfield Building, Pavilion and other facilities used by 23,000 people each year.
- Record natural happenings, species accounts, and coordinate with area environmental organizations.
Gift Memberships make a wonderful gift and are also tax-deductible. They can be purchased on the donation page
|Back Care Center in Tenafly & Dumont
|| 10% discount
|Cartridge World in Tenafly
|| 10% discount
|Clinton Inn Hotel in Tenafly
Discount applies to regularly priced guest rooms rates. Based on availability. Advanced registration required. No other discounts apply. Not including applicable taxes, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages.
| 10% discount
|Cooktique in Tenafly
|Palmer's Crossing in Tenafly
Not including applicable taxes, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages.
|Ramsey Outdoor in Paramus, Ramsey, and Ledgewood
|Veggie Heaven in Teaneck
|Wild Birds Unlimited in Paramus
|Womrath's Bookstore in Tenafly
Thank You!Renewing Members:
Your information is already in our membership database. All you need to do is log in with the e-mail address you supplied to TNC (try multiple addresses). First time on the new website? Click "forgot password" and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your account. If you didn't have an e-mail on file, just fill out the form and add a note that you are renewing (which will allow us to match your renewal with your previous memberships).
Just fill out the form below.
Memberships may also be mailed in to 313 Hudson Ave., Tenafly, NJ 07670. Make checks payable to: Tenafly Nature Center.