ConservationWe steward nearly 400 acres of forest land and wetland in order to protect, improve, restore, and sustain it as wildlife habitat.
- We work to preserving and improve the quality of water resources (freshwater biomes) including riparian (streams and rivers) as well as ponds (including small seasonal vernal pools) and wetlands.
- We strive to maintain the highest biodiversity possible on our land.
- Read more
EducationWe teach the public to enjoy and understand the natural world.
- We offer programs for families, adults, and children:
- We also offer programs for other groups:
- We maintain over seven miles of hiking trails for pleasure and exercise.
- We have many natural areas for birding & wildlife watching like Pfister's Pond.
- Enjoy our seasonal Butterfly House exhibit filled with native butterflies.
- Have fun reading a nature-themed story while walking in the woods through our seasonal StoryWalk®, an interactive outdoor exhibit that turns reading into an adventure.
- Take part in our Junior Naturalist program and earn up to four patches.
- Cross country ski and snow shoe when trails are covered by snow. Read more